CostPerform Releases Latest Version 9.3.2
CostPerform Release 9.3.2
Includes a New Ribbon Toolbar & Interface Enhancements, Enhanced Rollup/Drilldown, Multiple Input Controls, Enhanced ETL & Data Transfer, New API Functions, New Calculation Functions, New User Defined Function, Desktop Gadgets, Whiteboard Enhancements, Pivot Enhancements, Technical Updates, Performance, and Performance Improvements.
New Ribbon Toolbar is a cleaner and more intuitive user interface with functions organized in tabs at the top of the window for improved discover-ability and understanding.
- Enhanced Rollup/Drilldown Functionality – Rollup/Drilldown with a group of objects, Group on multiple attributes, Exclude objects, attribute values for all layers, and Improved performance from Big Data records.
- Multiple Input Controls for a scenario in the Dashboard
- Enhanced ETL and Data Transfer features and user interface
- New API Functions for enhanced user customization and automation
- New Calculation Functions – Dynamic Referencing to use values stored in other attributes in a reference formula, Fixed Rate allocation type, Use of scripts in formulas, and more
- New User Defined Function – To perform custom actions in CostPerform
- Various Interface Improvements
- Desktop Gadgets – Show gadgets (e.g. API Sankey Chart HTML) on the desktop.
- Whiteboard Enhancements – Run scripts and formulas from the white board, buttons, and content import/export.
- Pivot Enhancements to improve the interface and usability.
- Several Technical Updates
- Performance Improvements
Watch Webinar on YouTube – Release 9.3.2